6 Mushroom Elixir (Chaga, Reishi, Cordyceps, Maitake, Shiitake, Lion’s Mane) - Supershrooms
- The combination of the medicinal mushrooms is the secret sauce in the Accelerant. These mushrooms are in the form of a potent extract and are synergystically combined for maximum effect.
- Anecdotal evidence and various studies indicate that these functional foods may provide a range of benefits including an increase in focus and alertness, more energy, support for reduction in fatigue and fighting inflammation and support for the immune system in its role of fighting off infections and viruses
Organic Coconut MCT Oil Powder
As the name suggests, medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil contains medium-length chains of fats called triglycerides.
- Better brain and memory function. …
- Energy boost and increased endurance. …
- Weight loss and improved weight management. …
- Lowered cholesterol. …
- Lowered blood sugar levels
Organic Maca Root Powder
The maca plant, known scientifically as Lepidium meyenii, is sometimes referred to as Peruvian ginseng. It is highly nutritious.
- Maca root has traditionally been used to enhance fertility and sex drive as well a help relieve the symptoms of menopause. It’s also claimed to improve energy and stamina.
- Maca root powder is rich in a number of nutrients, including vitamin C, copper iodine and iron. It also contains many bioactive plant compounds.
Organic Raw Cacao Powder
Raw Cacao—Superfood for The Brain and Heart. … Raw cacaopowder is a natural superfood which is high in nutrients such as iron, magnesium and zinc. It is also a rich source of antioxidants for our heart and contains neurotransmitters which contribute to wellbeing and happiness
Organic Ginger Powder
Ginger is among the healthiest (and most delicious) spices on the planet.
- Contains gingerol, which has powerful medicinal properties. …
- Can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness. …
- May help with weight loss. …
- Can help with osteoarthritis. …
- May drastically lower blood sugars and improve heart disease risk factors. …
- Can help treat chronic indigestion.
Organic Turmeric Powder (min 4% curcuminoids)
Curcumin is the main bioactive ingredient in turmeric.
- It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
- potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer.
- It’s a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
Organic Monk Fruit Powder
As the name implies, monk fruit sweetener is derived from the juice of monk fruit. Although more research is needed, it appears to be a safe and healthy sugar alternative. It’s naturally derived, calorie-free, and may even provide health benefits.
Organic Siberian Ginseng Powder
Adaptogen Herb – provides energy, balance and support the nervous system
Organic Baobab Powder
- Rich in Many Important Vitamins and Minerals. …
- May Aid Weight Loss by Promoting Feelings of Fullness. …
- May Help Balance Blood Sugar Levels. …
- Antioxidant and Polyphenol Content May Reduce Inflammation. …
- High Fiber Content May Promote Digestive Health
Organic Moringa Leaf Powder
Nutrient packed superfood, known as the ‘tree of life’, contains plant based protein, balances hormones , fights inflammation, lowers blood sugar and good for brain health
Organic Matcha Powder
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg.
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories.
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally.
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body.
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins.
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
Organic Clove Powder
Cloves are high in antioxidants and have many potential health benefits, including keeping blood sugar in check and helping block the growth of bacteria
Organic Cayenne Pepper Powder
Many people consider cayenne peppers to be the king of medicinal herbs.
Here are 8 science-backed benefits of cayenne pepper.
- May Boost Your Metabolism. The capsaicin in cayenne peppers has metabolism-boosting properties. …
- Can Help Reduce Hunger. …
- May Lower Blood Pressure. …
- May Aid Digestive Health. …
- May Help Relieve Pain. …
- May Improve Psoriasis. …
- May Reduce Cancer Risk. …
- Easy to Add to Your Diet.
Celtic Sea Salt
Celtic salt is collected by hand from sea shores around Brittany France and dried in the sun and wind.
- Alkalize the body.
- Balance blood sugars.
- Eliminate mucus buildup.
- Build immunity.
- Improve brain function.
- Increase energy.
- Provide electrolyte balance.
- Promote restful sleep.
Of all the salts it has the least amount of sodium and the highest amount of calcium and magnesium and contains all six primary electrolytes.